01 September, 2009

september's here!

Oh September, I love you already! This is so going to be my month... the month I take care of myself, the month I put myself first, the month I get back to tracking and exercising and last but no least, it'll be the month I'll succeed! I'm starting over with a clean slate today and I'm going to see a decent loss at the end of September. That's a promise to myself.

And today's our 2nd wedding anniversary! Wow, I've been married to my favourite ever man for two years and I couldn't be happier. I'm looking forward to tonight because I think we'll do something special... Yesterday he was looking things up online and was all secretive, shooing me out of the room and threatening to lock the door should I come near... haha... so yeah, I'm kind of excited for tonight. :)

I'll be back soon with a proper update... I've got SO much to talk about! But I've got to run now or I'll be late for school. See you later!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

cant wait to hear and i cant believe it's already been 2 years!!

Future Me said...

Happy Anniversary! I am feeling so great about September too! It's going to be a great month, I know it. :)