01 July, 2009

workout wednesday

These must be the most embarrassing pictures I ever posted of myself. But I did it! Amy's 15 week challenge features Workout Wednesday and did my best complete this weeks exercises. But man, was it hard! Ahem... it was a bit like a slap in my face because it really really showed me how out of shape I am. Thanks Amy for kicking my butt!



I also worked on the recipe for the weekly challenge: I prepared my weight friendly recipe, took lots of pictures and will be ready to post it tomorrow. YAY! So far I'm really loving the challenge!
Oh and just so you know, you'll be seeing a lot more pictures here in the summer... I'm going to take at least one picture each day and post it here. This can be of anything really: just a quick glance at my life each day. I saw this 'picture a day' idea on some other blog (can't remember which one) and thought why not give this a try? I love it when people post pictures and it will also be a good reminder to take out my camera more often. Plus, it's summer break soon and I'll have the time. YAY!

Ok, off to bed now... See you all tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Alea! :)

Tiffany said...

Yep, the workout kicked my butt too. I never thought of taking pictures though.

Rosie said...

Hi Alea... great pictures exercising. I completely forgot about Amy's Challenges... I'm going to try to do this week's challenge.