17 July, 2009

see you tomorrow?!

Now that was a bit of lie, wasn't it? :) Ok, so I had every intention to be back the next day but then life got in the way... It sometimes happens. I've been super busy! Just as always before the school year ends... This year I had to deal with extra stressful situations and some minor drama, but now - tadaaa - I'm done! Wohooo! School's out! I'm utterly happy about it because I didn't really like the school I worked for and I'm so glad I'll be working for a different school after summer break.

Ah, summer break! So nice! I do have a ton of work to do as I want to be as prepared for my new work place as possible. So my first week off just flew by - with me organising my stuff, having meetings with my new principal and stuff. Sure, this is all quite important, but hello? I'm officially off work and can't even fit a decent workout in??? So for the remaining four weeks of summer break, I'm not only going to work... I'm also going to have fun and leave enough time in a day to do some things I really WANT to do. Like exercise. Hahaha... Seriously though, I plan to exercise daily during my time off and hope that after four weeks of doing so it'll be second nature to me.

And of course I still want to rock Amy's challenge... Ok, so might not totally rock it as I've been doing quite badly so far, but at least I want to do half-decent and not be the uber loser. Frankly, I thought about quitting the challenge altogether because I'm rubbish at it, but then I thought what the hell... I'm not doing this to win a prize, I'm doing this for myself! And while I really admire and applaud those who do so so great on the challenge, it's only me I should focus on. Because I don't need to be best, and I don't need to win and even if I'll have only a tiny overall loss I'll still be a step closer to where I want to be.

Next Friday we go on vacation! YAY!!! A roadtrip to Croatia, how about that? I'm so looking forward to it! We'll pack our folding kayaks and then tour a bit around the supposedly very beautiful islands in the Mediterraen Sea. Just look at the picture - it'll be pure bliss!


Can you tell I'm excited?! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

that does look beautiful!!

have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

OMG - that looks absolutely beautiful! Have fun.