21 September, 2009

ugh!

Erm... that loss I was talking about in my last post? It's gone. Well, almost. I weighed in this morning and had a gain of + 1.3 kg /2.9 lbs... UGH!

I knew it was coming though... it wasn't totally out of the blue. My favourite cousin had his housewarming party on Saturday and there was a lot of food... and I tried it all. And then I went back for seconds. And because there was so much leftovers (especially bread and meat and cheese), some of us went back on Sunday morning for a big brunch... Um, yeah. My weekend was literally filled with food. And so was I.

So. Today is the beginning of a new week. A fresh start again. My tracker is printed and I'm ready to do better!

I've got lots of ideas and big plans and SO much to tell you all... Unfortunately I don't have much time right now or else I'm running late for work, but I'll be back tonight. Stay tuned for some big news! ;)

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

great thinking!

cant wait to hear what your up to!!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like we had similar weekends - food wise. I promptly go back on track yesterday before more damage could be done.

Hang in there, we can do it!